lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Static Disaster (The U.K. In The Red Records Sampler)


Static Disaster (The U.K. In The Red Records Sampler)
(In The Red Recordings, 2005)

1-The Dirtbombs – I Can't Sop Thinking About It
2-The Hunches – Static Disaster
3-Reigning Sound – Drowning
4-Cheater Slicks – Walk Up The Street
5-The Deadly Snakes – I Can't Sleep At Night
6-Lost Sounds – Trails/Fears
7-Blacktop – I Think It's Gonna Rain
8-The Ponys - Chemical Imbalance
9-Country Teasers – Success
10-King Brothers – Lulu
11-Dan Melchior's Broke Revue – I'm A Robot
12-The Bassholes – Microscope Feeling
13-The Mystery Girls – Silver Turns To Gold
14-The Piranhas – Girls Like It Too
15-The Screws – I See You, Baby
16-The Hospitals – I'm A Bug
17-Clone Defects – Shapes Of Venus
18-The Horrors – Cold Blooded
19-Volt – I Don't Feel So Good
20-The Intelligence – Tropical Struggle
21-Speedball Baby – Do Ya Wanna Scratch It?
22-The Fuse! – League Of Women Voters
23-Knoxville Girls – That's Alright With Me
24-The Necessary Evils – Drag Pow Wow Drag
25-Andre Williams – I Wanna Be Your Favorite Pair Of Pajamas
26-The Lamps – Rototiller
27-The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion – Shirt Jac/Train #3

AQUI.

No hay comentarios:

NUEVA YORK EN EL DAREDEVIL DE FRANK MILLER

"Investigué mucho para hacer un buen trabajo. Si me pedían que dibujara una cascada, iba hasta una y la dibujaba. Esto es algo que a...